Nasi Goreng Udang
Prawn Fried Rice
- 500 gm Cooked rice
- 250 gm Prawn Cleaned, shell off & tail on, seasoned with salt
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 2 eggs
- 10 Tomato Cherry halves
- 2 tsp Anchovy stock powder
- 2 tbs Cooking oil
- 1 tbs Sweet Soy Sauce, Kicap Manis
- Laksa leaves (Daun Kesum)
- Heat oil in wok. Add the prawn and fry till prawn cooked and turned pink. Remove and set aside.
- Cracked eggs into the wok and stir. Add in the rice stir and mix well.
- Next add the #IbuSegalaRempah, tomato cherry. Stir and mix well.
- Stir in the prawn. Toss in the Laksa leaves.
- Add the soy sauce, stir then turn off the heat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!