Laksa Kering (Goreng)
- 500 gm Rice (Laksa) Noodle blanched to soften
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 50 gm Beansprouts cleaned
- 1 tbs Dried Shrimp Soaked, drained and pounded
- 2 tsp Anchovy stock cube
- 2 pc Fish cake sliced
- 2 tbs Cooking Oil
- Boiled Quail Eggs Alternatively Omelette cut into thin strips
- Laksa leaves (Daun Kesum)
- Heat oil in a wok. Add dried shrimp and fry till fragrant.
- Add in the sliced fish cakes and continue stirring.
- Next add in #IbuSegalaRempah and Anchovy powder.
- Add in the noodles, stir and mix well.Then add in the eggs.
- Just before you turn off the heat, toss in the beansprouts and hopped Laksa leave/ Give it a quick stir then turn off the heat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!