Kam Heong Lala
- 1 KG Lala or Clams Soaked for 1 hour in salt water and scrubbed to clean
- 1 tbs Dried Shrimp Soaked and chopped
- 2` sprig Curry leaves
- 2 tbs Cooking Oil
- 100 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 30 gm Fish Curry Powder
- 1 tbs Soya Sauce (Kicap Manis)
- 1 tbs Oyster Sauce
- 2 pcs Red Chili Padi chopped, optional
- Water if necessary
- In a wok, heat up oil.
- Add in the chopped dried shrimp and fried till fragrant then add in the curry leaves and continue frying for about 1 minute.
- Add in the seasoning paste. Mix well for 1 minute
- Add in the clams and stir awhile. Cover to allow clams to cooked thoroughly for about 5 minutes.
- Removed lid and continue to cook till sauce thickens. Kam Heong Lala ready to be served
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!