Ayam Buah Keluak
- Philips HD2139 Pressure Cooker
- 1 nos Chicken cut into pieces
- 200 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 10 nos Buah Keluak (Black Nut)
- 1 pc Lemongrass bruised
- 1 pc Chicken Stock Cube
- 5 gm Pounded Toasted Shrimp Paste (Belacan)
- ⅓ tsp Tamarind paste
- 1 tbs Pounded Candlenut
- 5 pcs Kaffir Lime leaves removed stem
- 1 bowl Water
- Salt & Sugar to taste
Preparing the buah keluak (black nut)
- Soaked the buah keluak for at least 1 week, and change the water regularly. Thoroughly clean the shell.
- Using a blunt or/and hard surfaced tool e.g pestle, hit on the buah keluar to create an opening.
- Removed he flesh into a bowl and seasoned with a little salt. Then filled up the empty shell with the seasoned buah keluak.
- Combined and mixed all ingredients in the PPC. Arranged the filled buah keluak into the PPC.
- Closed lid, VENT to SEAL. Set to STEAM mode with KPT 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes are up, slowly release steam and pressure. Open lid, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Ayam Buah Keluak ready to be served.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!