Thai Red Chicken Curry
- 1 KG Boneless Chicken Leg removed skin & cut into bite suze chunks
- 100 gm ISR Thai Red Curry Paste refer to How To - ISR Thai Red Curry Paste recipe
- 3 large Potatoes quartered
- 2 pcs Carrot cut into chunks
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- 200 ml Water
- 1 pc Chicken Stock cube
- 2 tbs Fish Sauce
- 5 pcs Kaffir Lime leaves
- 1/2 cup Thai Sweeet Basil
- 2 tbs Sugar
- 1 pc rED cHILI sliced
- Salt & White Pepper to marinated the chicken
- Marinate the chicken chunks with salt & pepper for about 30 minutes.
- In the pressure cooker, combine Chicken, potatoes, carrots, coconut milk, water, chicken cube, fish sauce and kaffir lime leaves. Give it a stir.
- Close the lid. Set VENT to SEAL. Set Mode to STEAM KPT 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes is up, allow it to ARM for 5 minutes. Then slowly releasing the pressure/steam.
- Open the lid, toss half of the basil and sugar. Stir. ISR Thai Red Chicken Curry ready to be served. Before serving garnished with some basil leaves and sliced red chili
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!