Ayam Goreng Pedas ala Thai
Spicy Thai Styled Chicken Wings (air fried)
- 6 pcs Chicken Wings cut into 2
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 2 tsp Thai Ground Chilli Add more for a more level spiciness
- 25 ml Fish Sauce
- 25 ml Lime juice
- 10 pcs Kaffir Lime leaves cut into thin strips
- Sugar to taste
- Combined all the ingredients and marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat Air Fryer at 180C, arrange the chicken wings single layer in the basket. Set timer for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the preferred doneness,
- Serves hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!