- 1 pkt #TAGPakUsu (Season Flour Mixed)
- 1 cup Kimchi chopped
- ½ nos Yellow Onion chopped
- 3 stalks Spring Onion chopped
- 1 nos Egg
- 1 tsp Mushroom Seasoning
- 1 cup Water
- Cooking Oil
- Combined and mixed all the ingredients into a batter.
- Heat a 24 cm pan and add 2 tbs of oil. Pour half the batter onto the pan. Keep on medium heat. Cooked one side for about 5 minutes or until golden brown then flip and cooked the other side for 3 minutes.
- Transfer out the cooked pancake and continue with the rest of the batter.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!