With our #IbuSegalaRempah you can easily experiment creating new recipe in your kitchen. It is really fun with no more than 5 additional ingredients one is able to present a wholesome dish for the family. The BONUS is when you received positive responses. Following is the recipe of Chicken Black Pepper that use our #IbuSegalaRempah as its base ingredients.
Chicken Black Pepper ISR
- Half Chicken cut into 8 pieces, seasoned with a little salt
- 75 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 2 medium size Potato quartered
- 2 tbs Dark Soya Sauce
- 1 pc Chicken Stock Cube (I used Knorr with NO MSG)
- 1 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 2 tbs Cooking Oil
- 1 bowl Water
- Salat & Sugar if necessary
- Heat oil in a sauce pan, then add the chicken to brown for about 5 minutes.
- Next add in all the ingredients except for the seasonings. Allow to boil then then turn down the heat to simmer.
- Simmer till the potato are soft and the gravy has reduced to a thick consistency.
- Turn off the heat and the dish is ready to be served.