[Ayam Goreng berinspirasikan citarasa Nusantara]
The inspiration for creating this recipe came when I was expecting my Malaysian and Indonesian guests recently.
Ayam Goreng (Fried Chicken) Malindo
- 10 pcs Chicken Wings Cut into 2
- 200 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 20 gm Pounded Toasted Shrimp Paste (Belacan) I used Belacan Melaka
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbs Sugar or to taste
- 25 ml Lime juice
- 1 bunch Laksa leaves Chopped
- 4 pcs Kaffir Lime leaves Cut finely
- Combine and mix everything in a large bowl. Transfer into a large zip log bag. Leave it to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Deep fry or Air Fried for 17 minutes at 180C.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!