Pepes Ayam (Chicken)
- 400 gm Minced Chicken
- 75 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 1 pc Egg
- 50 ml Coconut Cream
- 1 tsp Chicken stock powder
- 1 tbs Sugar
- Kaffir Lime leaves & Laksa Leaves cut into fine strips
- Banana leaves for wrapping Cut into palm size sheets
- Enough tooth picks
- Combined all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mixed well, cover with cling wrap and set aside in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take 1 table spoon of the mixture and place onto 1 sheet of the banana leave. Fold and fastened both ends with the toothpick. Repeat until finished.
- Neatly trimmed the banana leave parcels and the toothpicks. Meanwhile get the steamer boiling.
- Steamed the Pepes Ayam for about 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!