Ayam Rica Rica Kicap Pedas
- 1 whole Chicken cut into small pieces as desired
- 50 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 2 pcs Star Anise
- 1 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 3 pcs Candlenuts pounded
- 2 tbs Spicy Soy Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 2 pcs Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 2 pcs Bay Leaves
- 1 stalk Spring Onion Chopped, as a garnish
- 2 tbs Lime Juice
- Salt & Sugar to taste
- Cooking Oil
- Marinate the chicken with a little salt and fry till they are half cooked. Set aside.
- In another saucepan, add the #IbuSegalaRempah, Star Anise, Water, Kaffir Lime leaves and Bay Leaves. Turn on the heat and let it boil.
- Add in the chicken and the spicy soy. Allow it to simmer. Add in pounded candle nut and stir. Taste and season.
- Continue to simmer till all liquid has dried up or till desired consistency.Transfer cooked dish into a serving plate. Before serving garnish with chopped spring onion.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!