For this recipe I will be cooking the Asam Pedas in my Philip Pressure Cooker HD2139 (PPC2139).
Asam Pedas Tenggiri (PPC)
- 6 pcs Spanish Mackerel steak
- 100 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 2 medium Tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 tsp Ground Toasted Shrimp Paste
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 2 tsp Tamarind paste
- 1 cup Water
- Laksa leaves (Daun Kesum)
- Add all the ingredients except for the Laksa leaves in the PPC2139. Set to mode STEAM KPT 5. Close and turn vent to SEAL.
- After the 5 minutes is up, leave it to warm for another 5 minutes.
- Manually release the pressure, open the lid, sprinkle the lid. Set mode to BAKE Vegetable, Allow it to simmer, while simmering stir a bit.
- The dish is ready to be served ith other side dishes. E.g Stir fry Longbeans with Soy and Longbeans Omelette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!