Mi Kuah ala Mamak
- 1 portion Choice of Noodle blanched
- 1 portion Boiled Mutton sliced
- 1 portion Shredded Cabbage blanched
- 1 portion Green Mustard blanched
- 1` portion Tomato quarted
- 1 portion Boiled Potato cubed
- 1 portion Mutton Boneseak Sauce
- 1 portion Mutton Stock
- 2 whole Egg
- 1/2 cup Tomato sauce
- Sugar to taste
- 1 portion Green Chili cut
- 1 portion Dried Shallots
- 1 portion Chinese Parsley
- 1 portion Spring Onion
- in a stock pot put to boil Mutton stock, bnesteak sauce, tomato sauce and sugar.“
- Adjust taste as desired.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs.
- Stir the boiling soup simultaneously slowly pour the bitten egg into the stock pot
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!