Spicy ASam Dory
- Philips Air Fryer XXL
- 600 gm Dory Fish Cur into halves
- ½ tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 30 gm #IbuSegalaRempah
- 1 stalk Lemongrass, bruised optional
- 8 nos. Tomato Cherry Halves
- 1 medium Onion Sliced
- 10 ml Reduced Salt Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Tamarind paste
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- Sugar to taste I used 1 satchet Stevia
- Some Daun Kesum (Laksa Leaves)
Preparing the Fish
- Pat dry the Dory Fish, rub both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with the crushed black pepper.
- Arrange all the fish' make sure they do not overlap; in rge AF basket. Cooked at 200C for 10 to 15 minutes or till preferred doneness.
For The ASam sauce
- Add the #IbuSegalaRempah unto a saucepan. Turn on medium heat.
- Add in the tomato, onion and lemongrass. Add a liitle water.
- Cooked till the onion and tomato softened. Add the remaining water, tamarind paste, fish sauce and sugar.
- Sprinkle some laksa leaves into the sauce. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Transfer the fish onto the serving plate. Pour over the hot sauce over the fish. Spicy Asam Dory ready ro be served
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!