Servings: 20 pieces
- TEFAL Snack Maker ( PancakePlate)
Dry Ingredients (A)
- 1 pkt #TAGPakUsu (Seasoned Flour Mixed)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbs Sugar
Wet Ingredients (B)
- 2 cups Plain Yoghurt low fat, full cream etc
- 2 large Eggs
- ¾ cup Water
- Heat up the Sck Maker or ny Pancake Maker.
- In 2 separate bowls. combined and mixed the dry Ingredients and Wet Ingredients separately.
- Pour the wet ingedients into the flour mixture and mix well do not overmix. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Scoop the batter onto the pancake maker and leave it to cook as per manufacturer's instruction.
- Once reay served with choice of maple syrup. honey, fresh berries etc.